Unless you have these 2 pieces of the puzzle down perfectly, you will never get flat abs. That’s why I prefer abs programs to abs machines any day of the week. One of the programs I wish to review is John Alvino’s How to Get Ripped Abs program.
Now John Alvino is recognized as a nutrition and exercise expert. What is special about him is that he’s not afraid to test any idea that comes into his mind… on himself. That’s right, John is a regular self-made guinea pig for any nutritional or exercise method that springs into his mind.
First, he tests things on himself and only when it works, does he show it to his clients.
The How to Get Ripped Abs program is a comprehensive program to induce accelerated fat loss from all over your body and especially your abs.
In this program, John Alvino lays out his complete method for shedding body fat at a rapid pace.
The program includes the following:
1. Metabolism boosting tips.
2. Unique workout guidelines and special exercises all intended to burn more body fat in less time.
3. Nutritional guidelines which are made to prevent fat loss sabotage and increase your calorie burn rate. Sometimes by as much as 50%. Now, some of these guidelines may surprise you. I know they surprised me and I’m mighty glad that I don’t need to make these kind of mistakes anymore.
4. Special stomach toning exercises, both for the lower abs and upper abs which will help you get that firm look that you desire.
5. General motivational information.
6. A dedicated support system for you to help you with any fitness goal.
Pros and Cons of John Alvino’s Program
1. This program produces results for many people. Read testimonials here
2. A comprehensive program with a great deal of useful information for your health and looks.
3. This program has excellent reviews from diet and fitness experts.
4. The program comes with a money back guarantee, just in case.
5. You get excellent support with this program to make sure you stay on track and don’t fail.
1. This program may prove to be too detailed for some. Make sure to begin applying it and not try to consume all the information first.
2. This program is a bit on the strict side when it comes to your nutrition, but this does produce better results than otherwise.
Overall, John Alvino produced an excellent abs program here which works for both men and women and should help you to achieve your fitness goals.